Are you looking after a relative, partner or friend with a disability, long term or life-limiting illness?
Do you know someone who is?
Have you heard about the
Enfield Carers Centre?
The Centre supports unpaid people caring for someone who's frail elderly, disabled, ill or if they care for someone with drug or alcohol misuse.
The following services are available to informal Carers* living in Enfield:
- Access to Personal Health Trainers
- Advocacy Services
- Benefits Advice & Drop in Sessions
- Bereaved Carers Group
- Carers Assessments
- Carers Emergency Card Scheme
- Counselling Sessions
- Complementary Therapy
- GP & Hospital Liaison Service
- Information & Advice
- IT Awareness & Beginners Sessions
- Legal Advice Sessions
- Mediation Group
- Support Group Meetings
- "Time for A Break" Scheme*
- Training Sessions & Information Days
- Young Adult Carers Support
- Wellbeing Workshops
- Working Carers Evening Drops Ins
*Subject to application and eligibility criteria
ENFIELD CARERS CENTRE, BRITANNIA HOUSE
137-147 BAKER STREET
Tel: 020 8366 3677